- This event has passed.
BOO-loon Trick or Treat Bash
October 21, 2022 • 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a two-day fun-filled Halloween experience on October 21st & October 22nd! This event will be featured on Bell Bank Park’s turf soccer fields. It will feature the following:
- Trick or Treating from trunks and tents
- 15 glowing balloons on the ground from Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Company
- 2 will be offering paid tethered rides – $25 per adult, $15 per kid
- $5 walk-through balloon activation
- Inflatables featuring:
- Velcro Wall Game
- Goal Keeper Game
- The Amazing Zombie Maze
- Obstacle Course
- And MUCH, Much More!
- A Petting Zoo
- Balloon Artists & Caricature Artist
- $5 Pumpkin decorating with pumpkins from Vertuccio Farms right here in Mesa!
- $5 Critter Bus
- Performances from local dance studios, DJ’s, food trucks and more!
Interested in becoming a tent or trunk vendor for trick or treating? Complete this form
Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Company is the premier and largest hot air balloon business in the US,
serving the Southwest since 1983, with offices in Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Colorado
Springs and forty-six balloons in our fleet. Our pilots have flown more than 80,000
hours, serving more than 750,000 passengers. All our pilots are FAA-certified and have
nearly 280 years of combined experience.
Pilot expertise and commitment to safety are two important reasons why Rainbow
Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Company has been the official hot air balloon ride provider for the Albuquerque
International Balloon Fiesta® since 1999.
Our founder and president Scott Appelman was the originator and organizer of the
Fiesta’s Balloon Glow from 1987 – 1992, an event that is one of the most popular today.
He also is an organizer of the event’s Special Shapes Rodeo and Albuquerque Aloft
and won the Heritage Award and Hall of Fame from at the Albuquerque International
Balloon Fiesta as well as the Tourism Hall of Fame.