- This event has passed.
Pratt Brothers Christmas & Holiday Spectacular
November 22, 2022 - December 27, 2022
Due to the weather forecast the last week of Pratt Brother’s Christmas & Holiday Spectacular will close on the 27th! If you purchased tickets from December 28th-January 1st check your emails!
Pratt Brother’s Christmas & Holiday Spectacular, the biggest Christmas celebration in Arizona, comes to Bell Bank Park featuring a captivating display of over six million lights and unique attractions to illuminate festivity and ignite the spirit of Christmas, Tues. Nov 22 – Dec. 27th! Doors open each night at 6pm and the event ends at 10pm!
Two Arizona brothers, Christmas enthusiasts, and contestants of The Great Christmas Light Fight on ABC Television, have devoted their life’s work to construct a magical Christmas Town delivering an experience for all the senses. The immersive visit delivers attractions for all ages, with twinkling Christmas lights, three-story gingerbread house, magical snowfall and thousands of bubbles, featuring the ultimate Santa Experience, Mrs. Claus Cookie Decorating, dazzling 360-degree light show with show-stopping pyrotechnics, and a Miracle Market filled with simply merry gifts to bring home holiday cheer.
Things To Do
Sweet Street Station – Calling all sweet-tooths! Guests are invited to hop aboard “Sweet Street,” a one-of-a-kind ride that will transport you into an immersive world of sweets. Throughout the journey, you will discover delicious sights, sounds and even smells that will delight all senses that correspond to the many themed lands like Cotton Candy Corner, Lollipop Lane, and much more! It is recommended to purchase this prior to coming to the event!
Christmas Forever Light Show – Taking place in the Christmas Town bedazzled in millions of lights will be Arizona’s most remarkable and immersive light show to date, known as “Christmas Forever”. Guests will find themselves amidst a magical 360-degree light show, masterfully synchronized to popular Christmas songs, along with snowfall and show-stopping pyrotechnics.
Santa Experience – The Santa Experience welcomes families to a themed meet- and-greet with the “big guy” himself. Furthermore, in keeping with the Spectacular, guests can look forward to being entertained while waiting in line, as Santa will be showcasing some of his most magical items for all to enjoy. All ages are invited to visit with Santa, hear his magical stories and capture the moment in a selfie or other photos. Don’t miss out on this amazing experience as Santa is only available until December 23rd!! Advanced purchase to meet Santa is highly recommended as this will sell out!!
Miracle Market – Get your Christmas shopping on by visiting the Miracle Market hosted by Ivy & Sage. Browse vendors as they will be showcasing their homemade goods, along with other items that will be available for purchase. Take home snow globes, ornaments, and seasonal apparel that will make for memorable gifts and novelties for years to come.
- All VIP ticket holders will receive 20% off at the market when they show their Pratt Pass VIP laminate at checkout!
- The Miracle Market will be open for early shopping hour. Monday-Wednesday 3pm-5:30pm & Thursday-Sunday 1pm-5:30pm. Black Friday & Small Business Saturday the market will open at 9am for early shopping! *There will be no early shopping hours on Thanksgiving or Christmas day!*
Cookie Decorating – Mrs. Claus herself is inviting one and all to create memories of a lifetime while decorating her world-famous Christmas cookies! Families will be able to purchase their own cookie-decorating kit that includes colorful frosting, sprinkles and Christmas candies. Grab your ingredients, and let the magic begin! This can be purchased on site!
S’more Making – Enjoy the night while making s’mores around a warm fire pit. Make memories creating your favorite s’more with your friends and family, while being surrounded by millions of dazzling lights and snow fall. This can be purchased on site!
You also will not want to miss out on the great concessions offered for purchase throughout the town! We’re talking some good ‘ol fashion Hot Coco, Hot Cider, Egg Nog, Candy, and much much more!!
This Arizona made-and-imagined Christmas delight beckons all to step into an immersive, jubilant holiday celebration of custom characters, jolly entertainment, millions of dazzling lights, snowfall, yummy treats, and most importantly, Christmas cheer. For Group Sales, email Dave Pratt at TheMayor@DavePratt.net.
CHRISTMAS TOWN EXPERIENCE
- Gates open 5:30pm. Christmas Town magic lights and all festivities are 6pm – 10pm nightly November 22nd – January 1, 2023!
TICKETS AND PAYMENT
Ticket purchases online in advance are highly recommended. NOTE: all attendees are required to have a ticket. Children 2 and under are free. Sweet Street Train rides, no extra seat provided for children 2 and under.
- VIP Ticket includes:
- Pratt Brothers Christmas historic 2022 VIP lanyards
- VIP Wristband
- Premium Parking
- Separate VIP Entrance
- (1) Sweet Street Train Ticket
- Skip the Line – Sweet Street Train Fast Pass
- (1) Hot Chocolate
- (1) S’mores Kit
- (1) Cookie Decorating Kit
- GA Ticket includes:
- Admission only. Guests can add-on activities on-site as desired.
- Option Add-On Activities Per Person On-Site Include:
- Sweet Street Station Train Ride. $9 per person
- Santa Experience (includes professional photo). 1-4 person group $30; 5-8 person group $60; 9-12 person group $90
- S’mores Kit & Cookie Decorating Kit can be purchased on site!
- Additional food and beverage options like hot chocolate, cider, alcoholic beverages, and snacks can all be purchased on site!
- Refund Policy. Christmas Town is an all weather event and is open rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be available.
- For any ticketing related questions, please contact email@example.com
- Payment Methods. Event is card only from the parking lot, to box office, to add-ons, and food and beverage. Please come prepared.
Will Call. There is no will-call on-site. All tickets are to be purchased online or on-site. All pre-purchased tickets must be shown on your phone or printed ahead of time.
Parking is $10 per car for general admission parking and $20 per car for premium parking. Premium parking is included if you purchase a VIP ticket.
From Williams Field Road Exit (Off State Route 24)
Take the Williams Field Road exit (West), continue and make a Left at the light onto Legacy Drive. Follow directional signage to the correct parking.
From Ellsworth Road Exit (Off State Route 24)
Take the Ellsworth Road exit and go south. Turn Left (East) onto Williams Field Road. Go past the light (Legacy Drive) and turn at the second entrance into the complex. Follow directional signage to parking.
FOR THE SAFETY AND RESPECT OF OTHERS, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- No drugs/substances of any kind are allowed inside
- No pet event
- No outside food or drink
- No opened containers of any kind
- No professional cameras (this includes small, medium or large detachable lenses)
- No professional video or recording devices
- No laser pointers
- No fireworks
- No weapons of any kind (We reserve the right to determine what is or is not a weapon)
- No glass containers
- No alcohol of any kind (As with any public event, please be respectful of others. With safety as a primary concern, all persons entering the Christmas Town are subject to search.)
- No overnight parking
- We reserve the right to refuse entry