January 1, 2023 • 4:00 pm
The world-famous Zoppé Family is back in town at Bell Bank Park!
The Zoppé Family Circus welcomes guests into an intimate, 500 seat tent for a one-ring circus that honors the history of their old-world Italian circus tradition. Starring Nino the clown, the circus is propelled by a central story (as opposed to individual acts) that features acrobatic feats, equestrian showmanship, canine capers, clowning and plenty of audience participation.
- An Old-World Family Circus: As we’ve been making for more than 180 years.
- Real. Immersive. Fascinating.: Suspend your modern world, rejuvenate with joy, inspiration and connection.
- Parte Della Famiglia: Experience our Italian hospitality. Step into our home, and you’re one of the family.
- Feel the Difference: A joyful celebration of life, family and circus. A collection of talents from around the globe.
- Little Ones: Children 3 and under sitting in your lap are free.
- Friday, December 16th, at 6pm
- Saturday, December 17th at 1pm, 4pm, & 7pm
- Sunday, December 18th at 1pm, 4pm, & 7pm
- Wednesday, December 21st at 6pm
- Thursday, December 22nd at 6pm
- Friday, December 23rd at 6pm
- Saturday, December 24th at 4pm
- Monday, December 26th at 6pm
- Tuesday, December 27th at 6pm
- Wednesday, December 28th at 6pm
- Thursday, December 29th at 6pm
- Friday, December 30th at 6pm
- Saturday, December 31st at 4pm and special New Years Eve show at 7pm
- Sunday, January 1st at 1pm, 4pm, & 7pm
Venue parking fees will apply; payable via mobile phone only upon arrival.